You’ve seen them on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” and now I’ve managed to get my hands on one locally. A Makeup Box Organiser!! I have been wanting to store my makeup in a much more organised and neat way and this was the perfect way. My girlfriend Ange tipped me off on the source you can get one from TheMakeUpBoxShop online. For my US readers, check the bottom of the post for links to local stockists!
The one I purchased as depicted below is “The Glamour Box” and features diamond shaped handles which is a cute accent. The box itself is made from acrylic and is well constructed and quite heavy. Dimension wise it doesn’t take up too much bench space which is ideal for those who apply makeup in smaller sized bathrooms. The bottom draw is notably bigger and fits your foundation and other bulkier items.
“The Glamour Box” costs $124 including shipping within Australia. I bought the brush holder also which costs an additional $15. “The Original Box” costs $119.
- I know that I am a creature of habit when it comes to makeup application, especially if I’m in a rush and I often reach for the same products time and time again. The benefit of having a clear box with an organised system is that you can see ALL the colours and products you have in your kit which you may normally overlook if they’re stuffed in a cosmetic case.
- You may have even re-purchased a product you already owned a full tube/bottle/palette of because you thought you’d lost it or you had ran out but it was just stuffed out of sight.
- I’ve found since having my makeup organised I systematically use the products from the corresponding draw then store it away, I’m not wasting as much time trying to find what I need.
- Everything has a place!
What do you think of my “Glamour Box”? If you have any other questions please feel free to ask the staff at TheMakeUpBoxShop by clicking >HERE< towebsite, tell them Miss Fancye sent you!
If you are located in the United States or Canada you can pick up a Kardashian Makeup Box/Organiser from the following stockists click the links:
- Muji US (based in New York $25 for a five-draw organiser)
- The Container Store ($14.99 for a three-draw organiser)
- Clear Cube