Boyfriend jeans are an absolute must-have transitional item for spring and fall.
Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba, Rihanna all love them. Even Victoria Beckham wore them while working at New York Fashion Week 2013.
They are comfortable, slouchy and come in a variety of washes. Boyfriend jeans are easy to dress up and wear casually.
I needed them in my life – and I was delighted to find the perfect pair at Target for an affordable $39.
The Hot Options Roll Cuff Boyfriend Jeans come in 3 washes, dark (the pair I own), light and ice wash.
Note with Hot Options (and Target sizing in general) I tend to fit best in one size up then my actual size.
I’m going to show you 5 different ways in which you could style your boyfriend jeans. Get inspired to rock out with your boyfriends!
Hot Options Roll Cuff Boyfriend Jeans
Look 1 Military Chic
(1) Target Roll Cuff Boyfriend Jeans Dark Wash $39
(2) Rivers Retro Sunglasses $20
(3) DailyLook Large Structured Bag in Beige $64.99
(4) Rivers Easy Fit Camouflage Shirt $10
(5) Daddy’s Money Gimme Jabberwock (Skechers Store) $39
Look 2 Vintage Rock
Look 3 Sports Luxe
(8) Pure Hype Number Oversized Tee (Trade Secret) $5
(9) DailyLook Mini On The Go Structured Bag $44.99
(10) Converse All Star Hi Top Sneakers $50
Look 4 Preppy Chic
(11) Tommy Hilfiger Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt (Hilfiger Outlet Allen, Texas) $30
(12) DailyLook Clearly Chic Heels $39.99
(13) Michael Kors Jet Set Logo MacBook Travel Tote $299
Look 5 Monochrome
(14) Target Free Fusion Long Tank $5
(16) Diana Ferrari Pascoe Heels $50
What do you think of these looks? How do you style your boyfriend jeans? Let me know in the comments below!